Sunday, April 14, 2013

Medela Freestyle

Today, I bought my very first investment and the first on my list as mentioned on my post: "Post-Pregnancy Beautification Plan". I'm making a small change on it though, because I mentioned I'm going to buy a Belly Bandit BFF, but I ended up buying Squeem as mentioned in this blog. Oh, I'm really excited to get it this May as I already pre-ordered. The rest of the list items would be completed anytime soon after I give birth next month.

Of course setting aside the "slimming benefits" of breastfeeding, me and my hubby would really devote ourselves to exclusive breastfeeding as it has so many benefits like saving money and making our baby healthy. We already attended about 6 seminars about childbirth and pregnancy to learn so much about breastfeeding. We frequently went to Medela House in New Manila, QC for extensive breastfeeding seminars and also to some La Leche League Manila meetings at Mothercare, High Street BGC Taguig. I'm so glad he's really supportive and my mom, too, as she sponsored half of the expense for my pump.


I would just want to share some photos of my Medela Freestyle :)


Box = front

Box = back

Tote Bag :D really nice, could be a diaper bag, too!

Manual, warranty card, info cards... this item is straight from the USA


The tubes and the connectors plus the 24mm breast shields.  
This is the digital monitor and main control system together with the adaptor. Works both on 110v and 220v outlets.

27 mm breast shields extra and free, and the teat for one of the bottles
Inside the cooler bag: an ice pack and the 4 bottles

Cooler bag :) small and compact


one of the 4 free containers/bottles without teat
Straps and clips for hands-free breast pumping





0 comments:

Post a Comment