Saturday, May 18, 2013

Last Friday, we went to the opening of SM Aura Premier at BGC. The traffic this mall opening created was intense! Pedestrians came crossing from SM Aura to Market! Market! because the transport terminal is located there. Cars have to be stuck in "stop" mode even though it's a green light because of the crossing people. This was around 12 noon and we really had a hard time figuring out how to park inside the mall's parking so we decided just to park on the open parking area and just walk to the mall under the heat of the sun.


And so, I decided to buy an eye cream. I really have lots of fine lines under my eyes now! :( It used to be only 2 obvious lines, but now it grew to 4-5 lines. I feel that I should start my anti-aging regimen as early as now. I don't want to have lots of wrinkles when I turn 30, so if I can prevent it from populating my face I'd do it now.

I decided to visit the Clinique store in SM Aura. It's nice and white :D The staff were so accommodating as there were no customers lol. I bought this item called All About Eyes Rich. According to Clinique's official site (and I quote):
  • Skin Types: All
Moisture-rich eye cream diminishes the look of undereye circles, shadows, fine lines-instantly and over time. De-puffs, calms with botanicals. Helps boost natural collagen production. Strengthens skin's moisture barrier against common irritants. Ophthalmologist Tested.
I read about this item from GT, and actually, I just checked out the Clinique store out of whim, cos it looked nice :) They accept credit cards and it's good. As one of the first customers who bought an item above 1,500 Pesos, they gave me a loot bag as a freebie-- with three items on it. I don't really liked the freebies.

the item: All About Eyes Rich

Box

Freebie bag for purchases 1500 and up

Freebie again: small pouch bag

Testers: 
Here are my eye lines. As you can see (in mirror image), this is my left eye with lots of wrinkles already. The other photo is my right eye. I also have dark circles around my eyes. Let's see if there will be improvements (I'll be updating this post in weeks).

Right eye

Left eye

0 comments:

Post a Comment