Sunday, May 12, 2013

Post Pregnancy Beautification Plan Updates


As based on this post, I had already laid out my plans of getting back into shape and also improving myself more. Just to update, I already bought the following:


Pump- as also mentioned on this post, I got the exact item I wanted: the Medela Freestyle :)

Binder- I read in this blog that this is the most recommended one, and three of my prego friends also bought it. It's the Squeem, and here are some of the photos of my purchase:



MUD products, makeup stuff- I recently bought the YG3 shade refill. Sad to say, my skin color changed drastically to lighter one (oops, I might be happier with that, right?) that I have to change my foundation. The problem is, I BOUGHT A LARGE GY1 FOUNDATION!! Eep. I don't think I would be able to use it anymore :( Anyway, I bought a pencil liner from Etude and also a Wet n' Wild lengthening mascara as my emergency one when I forgot to bring my Maybelline Volume something mascara for my graduation last April 26. 

Trilastin- As warned by my co-prego, this doesn't work so I won't be buying it anymore. I might just go back to Slimmers for my Stretchies treatment.

Dance classes/Gym- I decided to try Circuit 360 at Ortigas, and then might inquire at Gold's Gym Robinsons for personal training.

Laser Hair Removal- Will start this as soon as I give birth! And then will subsequently get whitening treatments from Derma Pro.


0 comments:

Post a Comment