Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yes, this letter has been invading my mind for the past 7 years now. What’s with this letter that almost everything related to the things that make me go in hanyaan mode involves it? Hmn. Let me enumerate some of it, but please, do not react violently.

 

  1. First off is the set of “Johns” in our 2nd year OL Rosary classroom. :)
  2. Next is the J’s in my closest guy friends’ names (June, JM, John Gerard, JJJ…).
  3. Then third would be initial J of the hated person I had in 3rd year Rose of Lima (no name dropping :D)
  4. Followed by my first boyfriend’s first name during 4th year high school
  5. Then the nickname of one of my suitors starts with it,
  6. Add up to the list would be the name of my first Asian guy idol and crush, Mr. Jerry Yan
  7. Seconded by Jay Chou during 4th year high school, thanks to Inital D Live Action (and JKP for introducing him)
  8. Then another hated person for end of High School :)
  9. And yet another, why would I forget, my first crush during Elementary school, James
  10. Don’t forget High School’s viral J crush :D
  11. College days had more than 7 friends with the J initial (JR, Jill, Jester, and a lot more).
  12. Had another J Chinese (this time Mainland) crush, he is Jun Ning
  13. Ooh, speaking of Jun, my other hot Japanese guy during High School is Arashi’s Jun Matsumoto (Tsukasa of HYD)
  14. Then Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo comes along during College (BBF)
  15. Still, JS is my current boyfriend,
  16. At College, encountered many Jose’s in NCPAG (yea you know who you are :))
  17. At UP, encountered the JJ’s in this recent UP Fair (Jumping Jologs, XD)
  18. And finally, J is the first letter of my favorite country, JAPAN :)

 

I know there would be more to this that I haven’t included, but this shall do for the meantime. I should add to this if anything comes my way related to this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment