Monday, October 9, 2006

First Day... LOW???

Nasasabik sa unang araw ng eskwela



Taas-kamay with confidence... Let's do the First Day High!


Those were the first lines of the song "First Day High" by Kamikazee. It mainly talks about a student's first day at school, where he meets his "katropa" and wherein students were classified in the following names:

1.
Brainy High- students who are "umaapaw sa talino".
2.
Sossy High- students who are "mayaman si papa".
3.
MVP High- students who are "mahilig sa sports".
4.
Rebel High- students who are "cool at astig".
5.
Nice Guy High- students who are "solid sa bait".


Hmn... you might be wondering why my post was entitled "First Day Low". Actually, today is my first day of Sem break [Yes!]. And you know what, I'm just too sad to actually be celebrating for it. Oww, that's why I am LOW-SPIRITED right now, and the reason is... IT'S A SECRET!!!



I've been updating this blog for a long time [and that's since I was in 4th year highschool]. Ang through all those posts... this might be the SADDEST one.



Anyway, it's my 30th post I think, so... I'm just too glad about it! Yay to that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment