Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Downloading...

Annyong Haseyo!!!

Wooh! Another morning that I'm in front of my beloved PC. Hehe. I can't live without doing this ritual. PC before breakfast/brunch is my rule!

Right now, I'm typing the 6th Chapter of ISWAK fic, and I'm also downloading mp3 files of Bleach. I love the songs of Bleach, they're hip and cool. I'm now on the Initial D section of Gendou.com . It's been a while since I searched for ID mp3's.

Why pink? The font today is unusual. I used to use the blue one, right?

Am I commemoration Maricon-chan? [she's my classmate in IV-Jaro who loooves PINK.]

Whatever the reason is, the house is a really busy place right no. You see, my aunt is going home from Canada tomorrow morning. With that happening, I don't think I could update this blog in a matter of days. How sad...

I will surely miss this blog. I can't live a day without posting! Hehe...

Image time!

Natsu

--> Hyuuga Natsume, the cool and collected mysterious student at Gakuen Alice.
He's my recent cutie. Hehe...


Nastu2


--> Another cute photo of Natsume-kun...



GAKUEN ALICE SNAPSHOTS:


3_2


--> The very controversial pose of Mikan and Natsume... :D

--> This happened at the horror house of Iinchou.


--> So cute!



32

--> This one came earlier, when Mikan passed out and debris would fall on her, Natsume used his own body to protect her.

--> Such an act of bravery! And an action of LOVE!


--> Controversial pic no. 2!


33



--> This was when Mikan was deliberating on Natsume's real personality...





--> They look good together!









34



--> Natsume-kun, close-up!





--> So cute!









35



--> Such cute chibi face of Natsume!





--> This is when he told Mikan he actually SAW her PANTIES in Strawberry design!





--> Very funny! 





37





--> This is Ruka-pyon's dream paradise.





--> They are already grown-ups here!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment