Thursday, October 19, 2006

Wishes? They Do Come True!

Annyong Haseyo!

Hi! I can't believe this day...

I am expecting that my WISH LIST won't be fulfilled... Not until my GENEROUS Aunt from Canada came home to Philippines...

Today, about 2 items in my wish list were granted. One was a set of Daa! Daa! Daa! Anime VCD's in DVD version, around 52 episodes and the other was my Encarta 2007 CD ROM installer, which was 5 discs. I was looking forward to this day, and I thought that upgrading my PC costs only 600 Php. I was wrong, for it costs 7,000 Php! I had to beg my PM to use his credit card in order for me to do it! I also thought I'll buy my Korean Drama DVD's, but you know, I have no fund for it anymore...

These are my other items in my Wish List:

1. DSL
2. DVD RW
3. CCS DVD
4. More K-Dramas and Movies
5. Extreme Magic Sing
6. Ipod Nano
7. Flash Drive

Oh my, until when will I have these???

Who knows...

0 comments:

Post a Comment