Monday, October 16, 2006

My Famous Fan Fictions

Hi there! I am an avid anime fan, as written on my profile, and I have a very wild imaginative mind. So I started creating fanfictions and thn later on, I submitted them to FanFiction.net .

My pen name is snow-maiden13 , and I've submitted so far 9 stories [3 of them are completed and the rest are on-going].

I can't believe that 2 of my fanfics really are a BIG hit. These are:

1. Once Upon A September 
2. It Started With A Kiss

Both are based on famous Taiwanese Dramas namely Meteor Garden and It Started With A Kiss.

OMG, it was so nice for people to keep reading my stories. Here are the links to the reviews:

For "Once Upon A September"  and  For "It Started With A Kiss"

I'm not that good when it comes to writing, especially when it comes to grammar, but next sem I'll study English 10 to improve my grammar skills. :D


Both of the stories are under the Naruto sub-category in the Anime and Manga catergory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment