Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Breakfast at Mc Donald's...

Okay. So this is what happened before the title.

Obviously it is our last day at Bowling--in short, every class ends today. Summer is over, no school, and no allowance. Besides the fact that those are happening, this last day of classes has been the best end ever.
I arrived early at Ylanan gym and noticed that same laminated fan... so I walked coolly towards them. He was ashtonished (in my opinion) and so I asked, where are the others and why are they still there. He replied immediately, "because Alvin doesn't want to go inside yet.". The guy named Alvin (was it?) stood up and said, "okay let's go in". We walked altogether and I talked with Joanna. We talked about Art Stud 1. He went ahead, sat on the corner and then we followed. We talked and talked. About the new sked, and all that.
After waiting for no one to arrive, someone had told us, "We were supposed to go to Alumni Center!" we left. Alex also came in and noticed my new look. I didn't mind compliments, and she told him her praises for me. I do not know how he reacted. All I know is he wears red. :) We talked about evolution as we walked side by side and got noticed again by the others...
Upon arriving, someone told us that we should be at the Cafeteria where we will enter by two's. There sits sir and we talked. We chatted before knowing... and voila, it was ended. Venus went by and told us to walk along with their group. We chatted happily, talking about our whereabouts. We all decided to go to SC.
I called Venus "Venus Say" and we saw many red Volkswagen. They did "pendong peace" and he and I talked. We also sang "Venus say" to his cue. Oh well, on our way was laugh trip and that, then we were just scribbling Japanese characters in the air. Miss Keim said, "You're really a perfect pair" and then I justified that, "we both just enrolled a Japanese class".
While at SC Keim asked us if we want to have breakfast. We all agreed. And then we went out SC, and decided about Mc Do. I suggested and he agreed. He also said, "two votes for Mc Do". Miss Keim agreed.
And so there, we went to Mc Do and I was the first on cue. The cashier said, "The others could go there" and pointed to the vacant line. He was to follow when he decided to stay with me. I was the first one to buy. We all were eating together and he sat beside me. The set-up was like this: Jan, Keim and Yuji in front of us and us beside each other. So happy me... :)
Jan came out first since it's 9 already and she has class. The four of us talked about anime and then it's time to go. We parted ways in front of Mc Do, Yuji and I will net and they will go back to UPD. I smiled for the last time, and he smiled (in my own perspective). I will never forget this "Breakfast at Mc Donald's"...

0 comments:

Post a Comment