Monday, May 19, 2008

It's been an awful while...

I'm beginning to wonder if this font color could be read in my dark background...

Hisashiburi da ne. I wonder if I could say that right in front of my ex-bowling mates. Or at least, to マリオ.

Finally I've decided to use the Japanese font on his name. I've been renting PCs while posting to my blog here since I post when I am at Quezon City--particularly at UP Diliman or at Philcoa.

It's been days since bowling class ended. Exactly 6 days. I haven't lost communication with Yuji. We've been texting nonstop because of Unlitxt20. Sure, it's fun to talk with him through nonsense blabbering. I almost forgot what my sadness was about.

I did have a happy time while spending my vacation, especially when I went to Vesper Service at Ellinwood Malate Church.

To break the sad mood again, allow me to talk about my other apple of the eye, "Chinito".


Chinito. That's just how we address him. He's a Chinito by looks, and he drives their black cool car. He has a brother and a little sister and a dad. This Vesper service was our first time ever, and I was shocked that his family also went to the Vesper service as well. And the best part here was he sat beside me… and I got the chance to shake hands with him.

That was our first close encounter. He appears to be a weird guy, but I like his utter weirdness for it suits his persona and aura. He has little perks that makes him cuter. He barely looks at me, and I was feeling very awkward--for there's this mean distance between us. Of all places, why would they sit there? Such coincidence… and my mom's prediction was right. :)

When it's almost time for benediction, his family as usual went at the kneeling area. I wonder what he thinks about me, I cannot directly look at him. I'm still a bit shy around this person--since Chinito and I haven't been introduced personally.

Oh well, I'll tell what will happen this coming Sunday... I hope it's a good one. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment