Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kimi Dake wo

...Kimi dake wo

Atashi dake wo
Taiyou no KISU
Uketomete
Doko made mo
Tsunagattetai...

Zenbu aishite ne...!


I like this song! It's just sad that I haven't finished Bokura ga Ita. I'm bummed. I want to do a lot of things that I could actually do, but I have no interest this time. I just want to stay calm and relaxed like this.

I just bought a マリオ sticker (name sticker) at Megamall last time Kog, Edrick and I went out. I's so much worthwhile. I was glad I bought one and sticked it on my TV. Haha.

Although I don't get to see him, I still watch Witch Yoo Hee wherein he looks like Jae Hee--the Korean actor playing the role of Marlon (Filipino dubbed name, yeah I know...) on the show. So then I wasn't lonely at all. Besides, a lot of people keep me company lately.

I just hope HAZEL-PC gets fixed and I could have some things from my own money (which hasn't been touched since 2007 October). Gah!

Whatever happens, he's still here... in my 心. Yeah!




P.S.: Chinito wasn't around earlier. Good thing エイドリアン was there. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment