Thursday, May 29, 2008

There are a lot of changes and we can't do nothing about it. I see that my life is about to change as well. I do believe that something's going to happen. And I'm expecting it. Soon enough, the change has been done.

It was two days ago when the results were up. I didn't think that I'll make it. I just told myself that whatever happens, I won't lose track and continue on living. Besides, as I was thinking, work opportunities were coming along. If I won't get accepted, definitely I'll take the job offer. But then, it did turn out as planned from long ago which I wasn't so sure of and here I am now: a BA PA student under probation for 1 semester.

I made it to the College so I will make sure that I will change my ways now. I'll probably stop being online at always and concentrate on my subjects.

If I fail again, I wonder where on earth will I belong.

I now love UP Diliman, and I won't be happy if I get out of it this early. I met a lot of good friends already, and I can't leave them this easy.

Ganbare to me! Yay me! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment