Monday, August 25, 2008

Looong Break

As of now, I'm the most bored person I know.

It's my longest break aka vacant period because three consecutive classes have no classes (got that?). It means no professors for three subjects. Add up to that my one and a half hours break for lunch. Argh.

Anyway, let's focus now on what happened yesterday. My mom was at Ever Ortigas when she suddenly called and informed me about the Mall Tour of My Girl at the said mall. So I rushed and went there. At around 3 pm while the 3 o'clock habit was being recited, I arrived.

Ever was unusually crowded and I found myself lost amidst the people. I don't know the place that much so I called them up to find them. And we met eventually, at the very back of a growing crowd surrounding the stage as the blaring OST of My Girl continued.

We waited and waited for two and a half hours--and alas! The cast was seen going down from the second floor at the second escalator behind the stage. they were waving their hands and raging fans screamed like crazy. Upon seeing the cute Enchong Dee, me and Miss Rose were on fan-girl mode.

And then the show began long after that. It ended at around seven in the evening. I ate a lot of food while I was standing and trying to see the stars on stage.  Since I'm just 5 feet something, it was so difficult for me to see through the towering heads and children being carried by their parents. It was such a tiring yet fun day for me.

Now I think I have to go. I plan to conserve money for a cake this upcoming birthday of PM. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment