Sunday, August 17, 2008

I've been waiting for this post to come, and alas! Here goes my 100th post on Friendster blogs that everyone can read.

It's exactly 3 years, 3 months and 15 days from the very first published post in my blog. At that time, I was studying at the Ahead Review Center- Robinsons Galleria branch for my college entrance examinations before being a senior high school student at PCC. I wasn't very sociable with my "early bird" classmates, so every time I came to Ahead earlier, I would rush to the nearest internet shop at Park Avenue. At that time, it's Pacific Internet (now it's gone). Also, my favorite song at the moment was "Water Drop" by Ali Project, and those days I was addicted with Lee Dong Gun, So Ji Sup and Satoshi Matsuda.

And so it continued. I updated it when I get home, when something terrific comes along and so on. I even posted those things I hate and the anger I felt at those times. I even cursed (I guess I made it as a draft post now ^^). This blog has been the open book of my life up to now... till Multiply came.

So far, this would be the 126th post. For all those people who commented at some posts, it's a good thing you didn't flame me. :P

I hope I can continue writing something, but there are times when writing has this so-called "mood" for me. Have I mentioned before that I write when I am happy, sad or excited? Hmn. Anyway, I planned to proofread this blog but it will ruin the original post. I want to see if my writing improved, remained the same, or deteriorated (I hope not!). Happy 100th post to me! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment