Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yet another someone...

I'm back. And after a long time, I need to state what I've been recently feeling towards somebody.

The first time I met him was at the first Env Sci 1 class meeting. I didn't notice him yet when I was in the classroom because I felt really bad that my classroom has to be in the secluded Villadolid Hall. Anyway, inside the classroom, I didn't know anyone yet and I just sleepily and silently sat at the seat near the aisle of the classroom. The class continued, and I kinda enjoyed it. My parents were waiting for it to end, inside the car which has the same color with my blouse that day.

I hurriedly ran towards them for I did not want to stall time. I planned to pay for the ID fee at the cashier and tried to find out if I could have my picture taken that very day. Before I stepped inside our car, I talked to my mom. He was just behind me, and I can see him and his motorcycle. I ignored him at first but I had a short glance, and I hopped in the car. I then decided to look at him from the inside. With his helmet now on, I could only see his eyes that seemed to look my way too. I felt some instant attraction as I look at this guy with the red motorcycle. And we left.

The next meetings, I found myself slightly interested in him. I knew where he frequently sits. I could tell where he is, and I looked for him first thing in the morning when I arrived at class. Slowly, something made me look his way every time. The way he looks, dresses, and his slight smile or laugh whenever our professor tells his jokes. I knew that I sorta developed a crush on him.

I had never said anything to him so far, none at all. I could only gaze at him from my seat, and when our glances meet, I avoid it immediately.  Sometimes, I walk with him towards the door, and we have nothing to say. At a certain time, we were standing in front of the desk side by side as we ask for yellow pad from sir. Of course we barely knew each other. I just knew his name from the attendance sheet. I wonder if he bothered to know my name.

And then, a nickname was formed. I call him now "Motorsiklo Guy". As usual, it is my common attitude to be the silent one. I did tell a few people about this, I mean, A FEW... and it's harder again since here I go with the staring game again. Useless, right? But what can I do? I could only look at him... I know this won't get me any further.

0 comments:

Post a Comment