Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Gorgeous for YOU

05



Lately, I've been watching several series and reading a lot of manga. One caught my eye, and it's the manga entitled "Special A". An anime version has just finished airing at Japan, and it rocked my small 12 inched PC screen. How gorgeous the guys of SA are... starting from my latest lovey-dovey TAKISHIMA KEI.



Coming next in the roster of cute guys is Tsuji Ryuu. Now that I mentioned him, I think he's the next coolest after Kei-kun. Even though ranked 7th while Kei is ranked 1st, he still has nice and some peculiar capabilities. He seems to have animal pheromone like Ruka-pyon of Gakuen Alice. He's good at housework and taking care of the twins Jun and Megumi is his forte.

Takishima Kei appeals to me most because he has OH-SO-KAKKOII characteristics, one being the silent and calculating, then this pestering guy, the caring brother and friend and of course the hopeless romantic guy in loved with Hikari for a long time.



Err gotta post later. ROBI appeared in MY GIRL again!Bakawolfm33w_special_a_02_xvid_126f3dd6a













OH MY KEI...


0 comments:

Post a Comment