Saturday, August 30, 2008

Okay. Let me start tonight's post with something I am supposed to be doing. My PA 111 paper, our midterm exam that is take home. However, I can't seem to make myself start thinking about it seriously even though it's been almost a month since it was given to us and the deadline is on Thursday. I want to do it, but a lot of things hinder me from doing so. For example, I just found out that SA (Special* A anime) has been subbed till episode 20. I spent my afternoon watching from where I left (episode 15). And so my mind was preoccupied with Kei and Hikari romance, plus the newly revealed (though obvious from the start) Tadashi and Akira romance. And just a while ago, I chatted nonstop with friends from high school at YM, and got hooked on Leo Ku- a C-pop (Cantonese pop) singer and actor. He has these audibles with his songs "Monica", "Love and Honesty" and the other one (the funny one wink.png). I really enjoyed the time spent, although obviously it's wasting time.
Now let's go to the part where it seems unrelated. Last night, my long-term (as in super long term) crush was online and I didn't know how to react well to it. I mean, come on, the temptation of looking at his web cam just got in to me. But of course, I prevented myself from doing that thing since it seems fangirlish (although admittedly I am his fan-girl since I'm addicted or affected by him since 2nd year high school). Anyway, upon ignoring him there, it was time for grilling pork and then later in the night after a sumptuous dinner, I just chatted with one of my high school friends- JM- and another, my longest guyfriend Roy. There were lots of topics and that, and I didn't notice that it's already past 12 (1:30 AM). Roy logged out earlier than that and JM and I talked and talked till I was disconnected and some DL's are done. So what happened next was I ate ice cream and listened to my Ultra CD 2 anime, kpop and jpop collection. I read a bit and was suddenly intercepted by my mom. I then went to sleep. So there. clock.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment