Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Post. From This Midnight.

Weird midnight. The electricity turns on and off, and on and off. Now, there's a black out again. I wonder when it will be a regular one. Hmn. I'm now typing at notepad. Luckily, my laptop's available for at least 43 minutes more and I can finish this write up that is supposed to be in my blog. Maybe I can post it some other time. I have been waiting for this rain to pour down since this morning. And now that it has arrived, I can't say I like it. It's just like I want to get rid of it since I blame it for this midnight's black out. So there. Here I am blabbering to my monitor and or keyboard about the things I want to say. I was supposed to be reading Special A manga and I was also absent-mindedly (just quite) looking and browsing into someone's Friendster profile page and photos...^^ (luckily it's a public profile :)))

An hour and 15 minutes left, it's how it really is. Oh yeah, let's talk about typing without any light. It's cool that I realize now that I memorized the keyboard already. :D I'm so glad, even the shifts and that. I swear that I didn't even shone the LCD monitor light to the keys. I just typed and my addict instincts led me... :D Grin. Grin.

It's so hot in here. There's only 29% left in my batt. Sooner or later, this machine will also have its own black out. It's already hot in my room and in my lap. This machine emits heat. Grr... got to go. I hate this feeling.


12:38AM, to be posted at Friendster Blogs later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment