Wednesday, November 26, 2008

All About Today

The smell of a certain chemical filled my nose up to this very moment. It lingered in every direction I move my head... well in fact, it is in me--my hair, that is.


This afternoon, I went to a salon and got my hair half-cold waved. It was kind of gruelling and I expected another outcome, but well, it went out fine. I don't know if I should regret curling my precious straight hair for once.


I also got some new nail colour, which is purple in color with some sort of nail art (a white flower) in the center. Here are some pics of it (I just made fun by taking pictures of my hand :P):




Anyway, the design isn't much seen here... Haha. Next post, I'll try to show you my before and after hair (that doesn't look like it has changed).

0 comments:

Post a Comment