Wednesday, November 26, 2008

That's right. He's the anime guy of the hour. Oh, not only for an hour, but he dominated my ever-intriguing status message at Yahoo! Messenger (I wonder why it catches a lot of people in my list's attention everytime I change it).



Quote 1:
When someone is confessing, there is also someone turned down.
-Harima Kenji

Quote 2:
Those who are rejected suffer and long for kindness. But in this world, there is no such thing.
-Harima Kenji

These "quotable quotes" came directly from Harima on the 1st episode of the OVA School Rumble: Sangakki. I don't know why he makes me laugh all the time, especially the unforgettable, now "Song of the Month", song he sang in the 10th episode of Season 1: (refer to earlier post) Kimi e~Kaze ni Nosete~. The way he sang it plus the music video (okay, the video or scene while he sings it) makes the whole thing funny for me. And the lyrics, my! It touched my laughstrings (is there such a word? :P).


If only I could have a living Harima Kenji... that person would be the world's most awesome delinquent.


Kudos to you, Harima! Your words of dejection and sheer admittance of failure inspired me! (And I owe you laughs!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment