Monday, November 24, 2008

Let's Talk About School

Ah, the frustration!

Earlier at our PA 151 is an ambush graded recitation. Yep, I thought Prof Ocenar was kidding or it was just spur of the moment since he was surprisingly mad at late people. I thought he just scared us, but no! It was sudden I wasn't even done with the reading for that day's class. The worst thing is, I WAS CALLED FOR THAT READING AND NOT FOR THE PREVIOUS ONE!

Obviously, I wasn't that prepared.

I guess he realized that by himself since he made me stop explaining. The annoying thing about the reading: I DID NOT REALIZE THERE WAS A SHORT SUMMARY AT THE VERY LAST PART OF THE SO MANY PARAGRAPHS!!

Lesson learned:

1. Get readings on time. Help yourself with advanced reading.

2. Make sure you scan the whole item if you want to answer recitations unprepared. There might be a BLOODY SUMMARY waiting for you.



~ Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment