Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nooo!

Right. I was thinking about this, and it kinda freaked me out. Well, a little.

It's been such a lucky, happy, splendid month for me. Several things occurred and those things were pretty much unexpected (and many to mention). But I would like to emphasized on the rebirthing and/or resurrection of my most precious beings in life: my beloved laptop and don't forget, my desktop PC of 5 years.

Having them working again and living (in my belief, they are alive) means a lot to me. They have been the reason I'm still motivated with my life, and without them my life is a little less brillant. They keep me attached to my passion, anime, and they are the only beings which can make me feel emotions.

That is why I feel that I am the luckiest person alive.

I fear that because all of the good things I know happened subsequently to me, my luck will run out anytime now. The only thing I had in my wishlist now is the TV tuner. If I don't get it by the end of the year 2008, it will be appearing in my 2009 Wishlist. It will be terrible.

Let's set aside that topic for a while. Today, I analyzed that I should have another set of wishlist for movies, series, and downloadables I want to have. I'm starting again with my lost Mp3 collection deleted from Hazel-PC (luckily, the series I just finished downloading was recovered, thanks to Mr. Ian of Acer ^^). On top of that, I want to organize everything so it won't be troublesome for me (my new activities involve lending my collection to a couple of college friends).

I really want to accomplish a lot of things before 2008 ends. I hope everything meets my needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment