Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Too Happy, I Cannot Believe It...!

Most of my net friends have been continuously pinging me on YM. Almost all of them wondered where I have been. Why? Simply because I wasn't the always-online-person they knew. I've been missing for about 2 weeks now. Yes, it seems to be a mysterious disappearance to nowhere and I owe a lot of people some sort of explanation.

As my closest friends all know, I love staying late for PCs and chatting with them. So when I was lost and missing in the cyberspace, it was a mystery.

Not really. :) I could occassionally PM them using my mobile phone, or when I go to school and login from there. And so they kept saying "Nabuhay ka!" or something like that. I could only laugh. I miss you guys.

I was missing and lost because I ruined my prized possession, my laptop. My desktop isn't fixed as well... sad to say, it will take a long time before I get it fixed. I don't have funds fot that yet. :P

Anyway, going to the title of this text, it's quite not connected. The title must be: I am mourning, right? But since I saw this person, ano hito... this kare... member of 3M, whatever you, me or my closest buddies address him, I became ecstatic! I never thought that I'd see him again after almost a year in this wide UP Diliman campus ACCIDENTALLY! Guuzen ja nai! Hahaha...

I'm so glad I walked along that place that morning...

Ureshii!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment