Thursday, April 9, 2009

I only started feeling alive when I received the "Adik Pak" from someone (yup, this one's obviously taken from Mafia Wars--the Energy Pak). And now, my "addiction" was multiplied or rather increased by 25% as of this moment. So I guess I'll still be up for another good 45 minutes, texting and chatting or answering random quizzes again and again.

The last time I hadn't had the mood to sleep was the time I had the chance to use Globe's Unyt feature with JM. He called me four times since we had laggy times and the accidental end call cases, my fault. I was awake til 4 in the morning, only to find myself answering 17 quizzes simultaneously. Ian commented that I was so much of an insomniac to do that at the very moment. Oh well, I told her I was so bored to death that my mind has to move.

Oh, the other "graver" moment was the supposedly no sleep for 23 hours thingy before UPD enrollment because I was too busy chatting with my PCA barkada. Time passed and then I was upset about something that time, so I decided not to sleep. In the end, I was persuaded so I slept for a good 49 minutes before waking up at 6:10 only to take a bath immediately and go to Diliman for Summer Enlistment.

Now, it's just 12:45, and the day is young-- so I don't have to sleep yet. Unfortunately, I NEED sleep since I haven't got any single day of complete rest starting from the Papers haggard week of March (2nd to the last week). To top it all, Finals week followed, and also the Gala streak, so Marathons was just right within it. I had only 4 hours (longest) sleep, and 49 minutes (shortest).

Who is to blame this time?

Not YM, but definitely FACEBOOK. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment