Friday, April 3, 2009

Ozine Fest 2009

Ooooh! I’m so happy. Not because of the Ozine madness earlier (well, there were lots of FLAWS in the programme. I don’t think that anime cons should last for 3 days if it will only cover the elimination rounds for the Battle of the Bands when the leads are SINTUNADO ~ sorry but that’s how it actually was ~). I was quite disappointed by the singer of a certain band when they sang the Nana OST songs by OLIVIA. Aw. I was sooo disappointed. The voice was obviously not good. I was soooooo disappointed, grr. But the instrumental is good. Hmn.

What I loved most is the Gundam for free thingy. They’re quite cute. Now I have three of them (well, we did 2 of them earlier plus the taller one XD):

Photo0913 

Yay!! Anyway, we went home early because I had this bad cold. Grr. I want to come again tomorrow, but I have other plans. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment