Thursday, April 9, 2009

Flicker

No, this is not about the site Flickr (yes, less the e, I know) but about the word itself. Flickering light is good to watch, but not at all times. You can’t actually tell if it will eventually light up of not. Or you could be alarmed if it will evolve into a larger fire and eventually burn you up alive.

Tonight, the moon is round. I don’t know if it really is a full moon or just waning gibbous that’s near to the full moon. Me and Shabuchan played underneath the moonlight. The hand sanitizer did not do much help as I try to eliminate Shabutaro’s smell in my fingers. Aw. This is way too harsh.

Anyway, back to my first topic, I was wondering if things like flickering right now would do me any good or help me throughout my life. I am confused in what’s going on around me, so much that I have to stop for some time and analyze what’s really happening. I think I must devote time to reflection and meditation.

And for that conclusion, I will do it now. Ta taa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment