Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Almost Over You!

Isn't this a bit EMOtional?

There's this song  with this line. I do not know the title and I just heard it from somewhere. Honestly, I admit that I'm quite emotional myself. Looking back from before, I'm more bottled up because of this annoying emotional trait. Later, as I entered college, it finally lessened. I became emotionally stable and socially active. Sometimes I do think I changed because of college. I wasn't confined at the "religious" environment I had when I was in high school and even when I was in primary school.

And now, I'm saying that I'm almost over something other than being emotional in general. Something more specific and something that I thought would lead me to doom.

Did I just find "the light"?


Wow. I never thought smileys were around here. I guess it must be the light that I've found. I do believe I haven't found <-- something related to this.


To many, what I am writing right now is obscure and nonsense. As we grow older, we do realize a lot of things. This is one thing I'm so sure of. I guess I must've spent a lot of nonsense times in my life. If I put those times together, I must say that I regret everything that had happened...

REGRET. REMORSE... what could be worse than these? I could not think of a word yet. Someday, I'll be able to express what I really intend to say. Of course, not in my usual blatant manner, but in a way that I could not hurt anyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment