Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Welcome to NCPAG!

Is this some sort of title that sounds a lot like the anime: "Welcome to NHK"?


Oh well, I could never express how happy I am to be in a new College within University of the Philippines- Diliman. It's such a great college--starting from the new college-mates and to the highest officials of the college. They are not mean, scary, and temperamental unlike the ones that we had at the College of Engineering. College of Public Administration is by far better that the College of Engineering.


I met the people I made friends with during the previous sems. They all were shocked upon knowing that I'm in the same college as them, and that I'm taking majors this sem as they are. Well they all welcomed me with a smile and told me some assuring words about my new majors prof, and that it made me feel so much welcome.


I promised to myself that:


1. I WON'T return to the College of Engineering building- Melchor Hall EVER AGAIN!
2. I WILL study HARDEST this time.
3. I will surrender Hazel-PC every Monday and he/she will come back to me every Friday afternoon.


And so the rest are resolutions.


The enrollment process was so easy it only took me 3 hours to complete everything. When I was at Eng'g, it took me 4 days to complete a whole regular registration! Oh my, it's so much easier at CPA, ne?


I won't regret this transfer. I swear that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment