Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a Blue Convertible...

I soooo missed my COLORED posts!!!

Safari has a cute font and nice interface, but still that browser sucks when it comes to add-ons. Oh well, enough of my rants about Safari since Mozilla is not working again! YAY Me!

Okay. Before we get to the convertible issue, I want to say that I STILL DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE and it drives me nuts. Seeing some peers and cousins driving their own cars and going to some cool spots makes me feel a bit sad. Of course I am happy for them and obviously they are older than me so I have to accept that fact. I still have to wait till I get 19 years old or something (I hope the limit's 21 years old or else I suck!).

Now going back to the convertible, I was browsing yet one of my favorite Yahoo! pages, the Autos. Here's one I like, although I want it blue.



2008 BMW 3 Series Convertible



2008 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i Picture


MSRP:
$43,200 - $49,100
Invoice:
$39,745 - $45,170




Subscribe to reviews:

























Average User Rating
Overall
Satisfaction
Appearance
Comfort
Performance
Value







So there. Isn't a convertible cute? It's so trendy. However, an SUV is more useful for barkada outings. But then, thinking about it, this is way better. :P

I want to acquire something like this in the near future once I graduate and have a job of my own. Right now, we cannot afford a car worth this much! (Tell me about it,) Cars are high-maintenance stuff and gas prices skyrocket. I do wish for something as cool as this, but taking into consideration what we can afford, obviously I'll settle for other stuff first.

I do want to get a better job (good is overused) so to have this kind of cool car (well not EXACTLY this one since I am so sure that there'll be better models in 10 years time). As for the meantime, I will study HARDEST (but still go out on weekends) and will NOT CUT CLASSES (unlike before). I don't want to upset my parents anymore, and of course I'm upsetting myself a bit.


Dreams? As I've said in earlier posts, they DO come TRUE! "Dream on" is not a negative phrase or statement for me. It motivates me and challenges me to acquire better skills and whatsoever, so in the end it won't be a dream.

As Sasuke said,
"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. There are tons of things I dislike, and I
don't particularly like anything. And, I don't want to use the word
dream, but I have an ambition. The resurrection of my clan, and
definitely to kill a certain man."
-care of Naruto Wiki- which is so dark and filled with angst, I wanted to use the word "ambition" instead. But then thinking about it, it's just too HUMAN for me to use that. I'll just go with Naruto:  "Believe it!" -care of Naruto Wiki- ("Dattebayo!<- was that it? Hmn...).





So then this ends my midnight post. Actually, the exact midnight has passed, but I want that word so much.






0 comments:

Post a Comment