Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weird Weather!!

Right now, I am at Green Shoppe, the green internet shop at UP Diliman's Shopping Center. It was just a while ago when I suddenly heard the thunder growling like a wild animal from outside. And then rain poured aimlessly. Many people shed inside the SC, and a lot were incoming holding their umbrellas. Luckily as I thought to myself, Ballet class has no meeting and I went here immediately.

While I was at the gym, it was a bright, sunny day. Before that and before having lunch at Katag, I was at FC and while having our Political Science 1 class it was also pouring like this.


WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH OUR WEATHER?!


I hope our Environmental Science 1 professor tells us something about this crazy changes. He said that or should I say he told us that his PhD is Climatology. As far as I know, it would cover this heck of climate change. I wanna be enlightened.

:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment