Saturday, June 7, 2008

Why Does Class at UPD Start at the 10th?!

I love school. Yes, you might think I'm lying but since I was a child I really love school. It's pretty much boring to stay at home and be left behind, right?

So there. I was having a fun time of my life while texting with my UPD friends when I saw Corno (my PCC ex-classmate)'s shout out. His classes start on the 16th. We're in the same year although different schools. I checked other people's posts. Indeed, they start at the 16th. I was damn pissed.

But to think that we went to school earlier would make me conclude that WE'LL get out of school earlier--could be a sad or not thing.

Can't wait for the Centennial activities. Can't wait to start school. Can't wait to meet new classmates... ^^ (those ellipses mean SOMETHING, for those who do not know)

Uh okay. My point here?


...is the TITLE of my post. Yeah right.

But whatever happens, I just feel uh, let me say, URESHIKUTE! (SHIAWASE!)


PS: We (PMM Club and I) went to SM City Taytay earlier. Then there was a BLACKOUT! Wahaha! I couldn't help but search for my mother amongst the crowd. The generator worked after a few seconds, but then the aircon still does not compensate the human heat.

It sucks. I was wondering if I'd go back there, but who the hell cares? Taytay, Rizal is kinda far from Pasig. And I was there for Faye's birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment