Saturday, June 14, 2008

10 Posts to Go!! 100th Post is Coming UP!

The Digital Pinoy is a website wherein you can download and get media files that are hard to find and or are already available to the market. Again, I forgot what my password is! I had to reset it and get the annoying number and letter combination. Thanks to copy and paste, I was able to paste it in the password box and I was logged in.

I downloaded a few songs, such as the Romantic Princess OST for the Filipino dubbed series aired at ABS CBN-- Aiza Seguerra's "Sa 'Yo Lamang", My Girl Pinoy OST, Bitoy's spoof of Rey Valera's "Pangako Sa 'Yo" entitled "Mas Tanga 'Ko Sa 'Yo", and finally the song entitled "Realize".


Now I want to sleep since my media hunger was satisfied again. Till next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment