Monday, January 21, 2013

I've been meaning to list this as Wishlist Part 2 for 2013 (the mid-year one). I have so many things I want to regain after my pregnancy. I'm still hoping this would be my last (unless I wanted to have a baby girl badly or some accident happens again--which, I would be more careful now haha). But as most women mentioned in the forum about childbirth, almost everyone wants to become beautiful again after giving birth (let's admit it, we don't really become blooming as we carry a child for 10 months!). Therefore I drafted my PPBP or my Post-Pregnancy Beautification Plan. I have a list of things to buy in order for me to achieve this. As early as now, I've been saving up lots of money for my grand plan.

  1. Medela Freestyle Breastpump- I want to breastfeed my baby for as long as 2 years if possible. I started looking for breastfeeding support groups. I heard this breastpump is really great--it's portable and convenient for working mommies (I plan to work sometime in late 2013). This is actually a great buy for me. They say breastfeeding will make a woman who gave birth lose weight easily ;)

  2. Belly Bandit B.F.F.- The binder is said to have been used by people from long ago already. I watched a Taiwanese drama and also saw the binder worn by a woman who just gave birth. Recently, I saw testimonials in forums that this kind of thing actually works! They even metioned they had a better waistline compared to their "before pregnancy" sizes. I'm excited to use this because I did not use any on my first baby.

  3. Trilastin Body Contour System 2- I've always eyed this product and it always had great reviews. They usually have sales and promos up to 40% off so I would be waiting for the next one and grab onto it. US celebrities have been known to have used this. I hope this also improves my previous stretchmarks from my single days :D. I'm expecting much from this product that no other treatment would give the same effect.

  4. More MUD Products- I would definitely get the black eye pencil and more of their blush colors. I don't think I'm ready to put on eyeshadow yet (okay, maybe just 3 colors first) because I'm quite uncomfortable with it. I'm also getting additional brushes for the lips and probably some of MUD's Lipsticks/Glosses.
  5. Dance Classes, Yoga or Gym- I was once a member of an all-women gym in Serendra called Curves. That was my first time to pay for my own gym membership after my mother-in-law gave me a free 3-month membership at Slimmers World. I once attended Belly dance classes at MDS or Movement Dance Studio at Unionbank Plaza. I had fun and my "attire" is still with me (probably waiting for me to go back to the dance floor? haha). I will choose whatever's more easy or accessible for me. :D
  6. New haircut- I'm planning to go back to Mr. Shin or to Mr. YS (both Korean hairdressers) because my locks love their scissors lol. They are the best I've ever tried and also Louis Phillip Kee (I went to his salon at The Fort). When I got my haircuts from them, I got compliments. I am not sure if I could also have the hair color or the perm with my plan to breastfeed (most likely not) so I think I would wait 2 years before I have those again. Let's just see :)
  7. Laser hair removal- Uh, I think they wouldn't really do a procedure with breastfeeding moms :( I still have a 2-year unlimited LHR for my underarms at Skin Station Timog. I wonder what I should do about it. :/
So far, I've already saved for the pump. The rest would be saved for later. I am now looking to this situation more positively as I now plan on what to do in the near future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment