Saturday, January 26, 2013

Collin Robert


from: Collin Robert <collinr@yahoo.cn>
reply-to:  robert.collin@yahoo.cn
to:
date:  Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 7:28 PM
subject:  Investment Letter ..

Attn,

My name is Mr. Collin Robert, kindly accept my apology for contacting you via this medium. Although we have never met before. Nevertheless,I have every reason to believe that you are a highly respected and trustworthy personality.

I got your contact through the internet. Although, I don't know you personally but I believe God has made this contact possible and also hope you will not disappoint me for trusting you.I am a lawyer/Consultant by profession, and I represent a solid interest in investment abroad.


I am interested in investing in your country with investment totaling Ten Million United States Dollars ($10,000.000.00) under your technical and managerial partnership,should you be inclined to be involved in this project, I will appreciate a prompt response from you through my Private Email or call me on my phone number as well [ 2348081004486], so that I can provide you further details on how we can quickly realize this transaction together.

Finally, if you are not interested in this proposal, I apologize for any inconveniences.

Yours sincerely,

Mr.Collin Robert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment