Saturday, January 26, 2013

We await your urgent response

from: Mr.Henry Banko <webbbxx002@att.net>
reply-to: mrhenrybanko0009@gmail.com
to:
date: Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM
subject: Fw: We await your urgent response
signed-by: att.net


VIEW THE ATTACHMENT TO SEE THE FUNDS TRANSFER STATUS.

Hello,

I have emailed you earlier without a response. In my first email I mentioned about my late client whose relatives I cannot get in touch with,but you bear the same last name so it will be very easy to make you become his official next of kin.

I am compelled to do this because I would not want the Bank to push my clients savings to our corrupt Nigeria selfish government treasury account as unclaimed funds.


Please contact me as soon as possible so that I can give you comprehensive details on what we can do to actualize this aim.However my utmost dream is to donate some part of these fund to any charity home and also build a church.

Send your information to my E-mail : mrhenrybanko009@gmail.com

Regards,
Mr.Henry Banko

0 comments:

Post a Comment