Sunday, March 8, 2009

Busy?

It’s been days since I last updated my blog. What have I been doing for the past few days is a big SECRET. I’ve been involving myself in a lot of things lately that is why I almost neglected my best friend—my blog. :)

It has been rather stressful during the last week. As the finals week comes closer, I would want to involve more in acads than what I’ve always been doing. Besides, I found out that the rather stressing things in my life are the things that go around in the net: all those things I read, see, and perceive here make me think a lot about trivial things. They make me feel bad, and so when I think of other outcomes that could happen since I don’t know everything that happens when I leave the desk… they haunt my conscious and unconscious thinking. I’d rather be alone without checking my mail, kenchan YM, Plurk and other social networks (but FB) than checking every single detail those people post in their Plurks and YM status messages.

I realize I don’t really need to know everything that occurs to the people I know through net. It is still better to have the personal interaction (although the net creates a lot of uncertainties since you don’t know what’s really behind the letters and the screen itself). than to base everything in net talk. I know both net and personal could be manipulated, but in the personal interaction you get to have the edge than that person you are engaged with in a conversation. It is easy to see the intention through simple situational tests you can put into action with that person.

This technique involves good powers of observation and of course the sense and sensibility to the things that revolve between your subject and you.

I tried it a lot of times and still, I’m confused in the state where I am in.

I don’t think I could continue it. :) I better steer away from negative thoughts, anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment