Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weirdest Dream Ever.

I know I have been posting and relating to this blog about the dreams I encounter and vividly remember. And also, I have said the line “weirdest dream” for the nth time. But this time, allow me to prove that this has been yet another of the weirdest dreams I’ll have in my entire lifetime.

As I waited for the BBF Megaup download tonight, this dream I had last night suddenly came into my thoughts.

Again, the dream has no proper sequence. All scenes are consistently random, and they do not make a sense at all. But it has distinguishing themes per part, so I really can’t forget it. Like the scene for instance that I was being called by a Prof to assist her in her… Alcoholism. Yup. To protect the identity of the Prof, I won’t mention her name…

The other vivid scene went before that. I was being called by a surname of someone close to me, but then again I wasn’t paying attention so my classmate tapped me and said, “Ikaw kaya yun!”. I glanced at them, and realized, yes, I was the Mrs. _____ the Prof was calling. Ooh. Talking about marriage and stuff. I guess I wasn’t ready for that.

Anyway, the dream has no specific ending but another scene that was just like inside my 141 class. Room 201 I guess… :) I better not mind this, since tonight I’m going to have another dream—hopefully not as weird or weirder as that. Maybe less weird.

0 comments:

Post a Comment