Sunday, March 15, 2009

Diamond Peeling Bonding

Today, the 15th of March, I experienced something new… in my face!

Just yesterday, my BFF asked me if I’m free today. So I answered yes, and asked why. Then he replied that he’ll be treating me to a Derm Clinic for Diamond Peeling. I had second thoughts on going (o yes, I had!), but then with his say, I finally agreed. Oh yea. And I had to undergo the process just earlier this afternoon. Here’s how I went through it:

1. First was the Facial Steaming, accompanied by chikas and that.

2. Next was the massage, with some cream on it.

3. Then here’s the painful part, wherein the blackheads, pimples, and other elements were… extracted from my face. I bled.

4. After some tears, the aesthetician was sorta bothered by my bushy eyebrows, so she took the liberty of “arranging” them for me.

5. After that, I had my face rubbed by another cream, and sponged too.

6. This one’s my favorite part: the Seaweed Cream. Here’s how I looked like:


Photo0786 

God, I looked like a yuurei here! :P

 

7. After some drying time, me and my dude C had this photo op together (sorry I have to post this! We look brilliant anyway! :D)

Photo0787

Oh yes, that’s us in our yuurei looks. Scary, ne?

8. Finally, the cream was removed with warm water and sponge, then followed by cold water to lock the pores back.

9. And voila! I had my face cleaned… and pricked! XD

Like my friend John said, “Beauty is Pain”. But then again, I didn’t came for beauty. Just the pain. :P Just kidding, this has been a pleasant experience and bonding time for us anyway. :)

Next month, I think I’ll be going back again.

Special thanks to Ate _______ (I forgot her name!) and of course, to my BFF, C.

**My hair still smells like barbecue grill smoke**

0 comments:

Post a Comment