Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Gate is Closing…

I’ve been missing out a lot of things lately. When I tried to read some of the things I’ve never seen before, my whole world tumbled.

I never expected to see something like that… well, relatively, it’s on a page about it. Something like this. A Blog.

Just yesterday and earlier, I noted that it’s a small world, after all. I was in a happy ecstatic mode since yesterday’s Friday the 13th. I kinda had an over-all of a nice day without any loopholes. But then today…

How long has it been? Almost a year? Was that something worth remembering? Yes, indeed.

I guess I should still go with them if there would be something next week. A smile or two, then I’ll just walk away. I just could not believe that what happened yesterday will be today’s end.

I shouldn’t have had false hopes and all.

After all, who is the one unavailable between us? I so could totally agree with my conscience…

There’s a lot of things that we can have, and those that we can’t. Either way, we should stick to those we already have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment