Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mafia Wars

The last time I was this hooked in a browser game was 2 years ago, when I decided to return to Newgrounds and Neopets. I was also in to Miniclip but then I stopped, because I don’t have a proper net connection those days. Now that I met Mafia Wars, my world changed. I always have something to look forward to everyday. I have some time killing sprees and also strategic thinking even a little. Mafia Wars really completed my day. Although I was branded as a War Freak because of this, I don’t mind. Maybe I really am. I was just annoyed because I didn’t have the chance to level up when my laptop caught a virus and was not working for 4 days. Aw. I do feel bad about it. But then again, it’s vacation and it’s time to be an addict. That would be all for now. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment