Friday, December 26, 2008

There has been a new page added in my blog. It was entitled "Bangkok Pills". This title was inspired by the 'book' of drama anthologies (and other episodes) that JM had dreamed of and we've already discussed.

Bangkok, being the capital of Thailand, became part of the title. The stories/dreams to be talked about or written will be with Pchy as a main cast. Of course, he's the 'man of the moment'. When this passes by, or when I have a new foreign or not foreign squeeze, it will soon change. But then, I hope to add the previous episodes besides Kakurenbo. However, Bangkok Pills as the title won't have to work anymore.

I hope that the project would be started immediately. I think I won't have any chance to write it during Summer. It's because I might have the internship during that time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment