Friday, December 12, 2008

Sad

A lot of things happened today. I want to forget the reason of my loneliness. Now I won’t be able to see my dog. Or rather other’s dog. It makes me a lot more dramatic. I never thought of what could possibly happen. And here it was, and there it went. Oh well. We really realize something’s worth once it’s gone. And it is possibly true for everything we have. Just like what happened and or happens to me. I can’t stop thinking of the matter now. I even had dreams about it. Maybe it’s just not for me. So everything went out of hand. Now I am with nothing left. It’s so empty. I feel something trembling within me. I should’ve appreciated things as they were before. Now it’s too late to repent on it. Well I did nothing wrong. Did I? It was just some lack of appreciation. I didn’t intend to lose every nice thing at the first place. Oh yeah. I didn’t want it to become related to me either. I just lost my mind that time. It seems like this post has a lot of confusion within. I sure guess no one bothers this anyway. Just like what I’ve done before. But all of it was a cover-up. Oh yes, I am duly affected. It’s never been this bad. But forgetting must be on its way too. And even though I try to think about it a hundred times, it has happened and it was over. That’s what I see, at least. And that’s how it appeared to me. Oblivion. It’s such a nice word with a nice ring on it. If everything will be settled with purely oblivion aka forget something… then it would be nice for everyone. I keep mentioning the word nice. It kinda reminds me of something or someone. Since this is a sort of mixed-up post, I don’t care about the layout and words I am using anymore. See, it’s useless to think of something you terminally wouldn’t want to think of. And since it’s all stupid, I could say I had been stupid. So stupid. This was meant to happen. It just waited a little longer. Soon enough things were obvious. And when that time comes, I don’t think I could just smile at it. Since I was left alone, I could care less. Or will I start bawling now?


 



 
























 
Behold... My Future
 mash_crush.gifI will marry Pchy. 
 mash_live_city.gifmash_live_house.gifAfter a wild honeymoon, We will settle down in Tokyo, Japan in our fabulous Mansion. 
 mash_kids.gifWe will have 4 kid(s) together. 
 mash_car.gifmash_color.gifOur family will zoom around in a Royal Blue Lamborghini Gallardo.
 mash_money.gifI will spend my days as a Public Servant, and live happily ever after. 
 
whats your future
 
bHQ9MTIyOTE1NTM2NzY3MSZwdD*xMjI5MTU1MzkxMDQxJnA9MTEwOTkxJmQ9TWFzaCtHYW1lJm49ZnJpZW5kc3RlciZnPTEmdD*mbz*wOGE5Zjk4MjAyZmE*ZjU1ODY4Mjc5OTE1YTJkYmY4NA==.gif

0 comments:

Post a Comment