Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Geki! Teikoku Kageki-dan

Sakura Taisen would be my Year-Ender anime. It's really a fond memory of my first year in high school. We used to roleplay Sakura Taisen without the costumes of course. My friends and I adored the characters and so we thought of ourselves as the main characters of the anime for a while. Although it didn't last that long compared to our Slam Dunk and Hunter X Hunter addiction, it was fun. I could still remember who we are back then: I play Shinguuji Sakura, Kog plays Iris Chateubriand, Zoren is Tachibana Maria, and Ruth is Kanzaki Sumire.

I really haven't watched the entire series back then because of school. It was so busy during high school and I don't have a stable internet access, knowledge of downloads, and my own PC back then.

So now that I have the resources, I decided that I should download the OVAs as well. Even the movie of course. As the year ends, I will continue the Sakura Taisen marathon. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment