Friday, December 19, 2008

What On Earth...?

Somehow, I'm liking this violet color. I've used this font color just lately. Oh well, that's not what I want to talk about right now.

Hazel-PC reborn is being kept somewhere in my parents' room now. It has been 2 days actually. I want to thank someone for coming yesterday which made me go out my room and stop the hikikomori mode. And of course, will I forget my new dog Shabutaro? He has made me happy, even for a bit.

Still, I haven't gotten over the loss of Etty-chan (Pretty). I sooo miss that dog. No matter what I do, I can't seem to love Shabutaro the way I loved Etty-chan. Grr. It pains me to think of that cute dog. I wonder where on earth Etty is.

The use of Mr-PC-Reborn (this desktop PC) takes so much of my time. It's still responding slowly. I wonder what sort of repair must be done to keep this optimized like my laptop.... or at least to attain half its speed.

I sooo hate what's going on in my life lately. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment