Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm feeling restless. It's because up to now, I do not have any other information about the band Galla who sung Initial D Second Stage songs "Kimi ga Iru" and "Kiseki no Hana". The guys who sung that, aka the band itself Galla, has no link or whatsoever that I could find and grasp. Too bad, for when I watched the MV of "Kimi ga Iru" (in Initial D, the ending song), I found them cute (especially the lead singer). I resolved into getting mp3s, thanks to the ID collection several years ago... but still, I want to know about the band.


My resolve is that I'll ask some forums and the Yahoo! Answers. If answers will come out, I'm lucky. If not, I won't stop researching!


My inspiration in doing so is my recent ClubBox discovery of "Freedom!" mp3.


With hard work and enthusiasm, I could find out almost everything!





Haha. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment