Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thai Invasion

It's not that I've changed my preferences. I only added a bit to it.


If you were one of the people who observed and have visited (of course) my profile, you might have noticed that my location now is Krung Thep, Bangkok, Thailand. My "hometown" is still Tokyo, Japan (in my dreams). This signifies my newest addiction, or what I termed now as the "Thai Invasion".


Several reasons became the impetus for the addition of Thai in my music and hot guys preference. First off is Pchy or Witwisit Hirayanwongkul of the August Band. He is, by far, the hottest guy actor and singer I've seen in Thai sector. Next would be the songs of August Band, starting with Pchy's songs of course. Finally, the beginning of everything, JM's persistence and continuous influence. Haha. I can't get through my hatred of Pchy's debut film (The Love of Siam, where his role is GAY) without him. Thanks, dude!


And because of that, I already had this research mania on Thai culture which includes the following: Music, Language, and Literature.



If this mania is seasonal like my Cantonese Pop addiction, we'll see about that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment