Friday, December 19, 2008

Rave Master Mania: Anime of the Month 2

I guess I have just made Shakugan no Shana the anime of the month of December earlier this month. But now, I've downloaded Rave Master anime episodes 1-51 and it lingered my system. So I have to thank Evil-Empire and VN Manga for the Manga I downloaded from them. I had finished up to the 26th Volume, and since volume 27 is on its way to scanlation, I just decided that I will buy Volumes 27 to 35 as my gift to ME and to add up to my 2009 wishlist.

Rave's plot is not as simple as getting all the Holy Brings (Rave) and defeating evil. It has a wide range of themes. From friendship to romance, the story encompasses almost all the human emotions. It's a good read, and personally, I don't think it's a dull shonen anime. It's one of the best.

And so it's official. I'm getting the rest of Rave manga volumes that I haven't read. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment