Monday, December 22, 2008

mIRC

Internet Relay Chat. That's what the IRC stand for. And the "M"? I don't really know. Was it massive or something? Duh.


Anyway, I had been searching for the un-scanlated Rave master manga chapters in volume 27-30 so I decided to use mIRC again. The scanlators have their own IRC channels at irchighway (most of them) and so I thought I could possibly find the missing chapters in mangafox.com.


Sadly, I didn't have them. I tried joining every manga channel there is, but none  can yield results with the use of @find. I got tired, so  I decided just to buy one, or to wait for the release at mangafox.


And also, let me tell you that when you block mIRC on the firewall, your minimum cps will be very low. The transfer speed from the other users will be very slow. But of course, unblock it when you're sure you're protected with an antivirus software that's reliable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment