Saturday, December 27, 2008

MMFF

Yesterday (yes, it was about 16 hours something ago), I woke up at around 8:40 am only to remember and to remind myself that I'm going out that day. 10 minutes after deciding to go to the other bathroom, he buzzed. I'm so late.


I received his IM roughly 30 minutes earlier before I woke up; luckily, 9:20 was quite an early time to leave before the mall opens.  I had a quick shower in cold water (I take a bath during the evening), and that surely woke me up.


We arrived before the mall opens at 10. Just approximately 5 minutes before it. After sometime, we met our movie companions and then the rest passed by quickly. We had watched "Ang Tanging Ina Niyong Lahat", "Iskul Bukol 20 Years After", and "Dayo". It was indeed fun.


And so, I write this post 7 hours after we got home. Man, it was quite tiring, but we still had time to talk and do the usual stuff, and that includes to watch TV and go out, etc.


He had just left. That's why I'm into my PC again. Haha.



-----------------------------

MY NET STATUS:



Online, but watching Sakura Taisen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment