Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Surprise, Surprise!

A lot of things occurred today, most which I do not expect once more.


First, I downloaded the song I longed to have since I was in Elementary. That is the song "Freedom!" by Han Gwan-Hee. This song is the Ending song for Restol: Special Rescue Squad, a Korean anime way back in 1999. It was aired around 2000 at ABC-5 (now TV 5) and I loved this song from the first time I heard it. When I had the chance, I'll occasionally search for its lyrics or the mp3 itself. Tough luck. For 4 years of searching, I only ended up with an instrumental--something that I got from a fansite as a temporary file. I thought it was the end back then-- I was 3rd year high school that time.


And finally, this time I used all I can with different parameters and unyeilding hope to finally have that song. So I found a ClubBox link, and then I hesitated at first. I failed signing-up for ClubBox 5 years ago. But through the help of a certain website, I followed the instruction and got my own account. And so, I downloaded not only "Freedom!" but also "Restol"-- the opening song. I'm so glad it happened!


And to celebrate it, I gladly post the mp3 of "Freedom" in my blog: (just the imeem link, I can't incorporate media here... I wonder why uploads in Fs are slow... bandwidth? no. of users?!)


Freedom!- Han Gwan-Hee


Oh yeah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment